Did you know that Micrologic is a participating company in the Universal Service Administrative Company’s Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)? This program was designed with the initiative to help low-income households pay for broadband service and internet-connected devices.
The ACP replaced the Federal Communications Commission’s (FCC) Emergency Broadband Benefit Program that was introduced in February 2021 to assist folks struggling with impacts from the COVID-19 pandemic. The original EBB program ended in December 2021 and now, ACP benefits are being offered to qualifying Micrologic customers.
Read on to find out more about the ACP and how Micrologic has been helping customers who qualify for the program in communities like yours.
What is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)?
The ACP program provides a discount of up to $30 per month for broadband services for eligible households. The participating broadband service provider will receive the funds directly from the ACP program.
What is Micrologic offering to qualifying ACP customers?
Qualifying ACP customers will receive a $30/per month discount for Wi-Fi service with Micrologic. Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household and funds will be directly sent to Micrologic from the program.
Will qualifying ACP customers be charged for installation fees?
Customers will still be charged for the installation fees as the ACP benefit cannot be applied to the one-time installation charge.
Who qualifies for this program?
Customers will qualify for this discount if they meet ONE of the following qualifications:
- Have an income that is at or below 200% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Participate in certain assistance programs, such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline
- Receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program.
- Have received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
How do I sign up for this program with Micrologic?
Eligible households will be able to enroll in 3-ways:
- Online, click here. Documents can be uploaded to the system. Online applications can be saved and resumed by creating an account.
- By mail, application in English or Spanish.
Complete the application and send with proof of eligibility to:
ACP Support Center
P.O. Box 7081
London, KY 40742
To receive benefits, you must apply online at www.acpbenefit.org. If you have any questions about Micrologic’s Wi-Fi assistance, please call 304.472.4596 for more information.