Tower Climber Technician
Micrologic, the largest privately owned and operated fixed wireless internet service provider in West Virginia, is seeking a career-minded, customer-focused individual to join our service team.
Include tower install and structural components, troubleshoot, repair, maintain and upgrade telecommunications, wireless Internet network equipment. Basic rigging for equipment installation and assists with crew needs.
Minimum of two years of field experience and climbing as a technician in a telecommunications environment.
- Seeking fit individuals acclimated to working in all weather conditions and capable of lifting 75 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license
- Competent Climber/Rescuer Certified
- General understanding of installing tower equipment
- Detail and process-oriented
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work at heights up to 350 feet
- Health Plans
- On-Site Training
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a position at Micrologic, please send a resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Coordinator at email@example.com.