Micrologic, the largest privately owned and operated fixed wireless internet service provider in West Virginia, is seeking a career-minded, customer focused individual to join our service team. If you have strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and/or experience and want to work for a positive established organization that values its great employees, then our Tower Climber position might be the opportunity for you!
Include tower install and structural components, troubleshoot, repair, maintain and upgrade telecommunications, wireless Internet networks equipment. Basic rigging for equipment installation and assists with crew needs.
Minimum of two years of field experience as a technician in a telecommunications environment.
- 1 – 2 years of tower climbing experience preferred
- Seeking fit individuals acclimated to working in all weather conditions and capable of lifting 75 pounds.
- Valid driver’s license
- General understanding of installing tower equipment
- Detail and process oriented
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid organizational and follow-up skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work at heights and with ladders
- Health Plans
- On-Site Training
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a position at Micrologic, please send a resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.