Security System Installation Technician
Are you looking for Security System Installation / Service Integration work? Micrologic is looking for a full-time Security System Installation Technician. Micrologic is the largest privately owned and operated fixed wireless Internet service provider in West Virginia, with over 120 years of combined experience in the communications industry. We keep our customers connected to what’s important with TV entertainment, high-speed internet, digital phone, home security and much more!
Our security services include but are not limited to: security consulting, risk assessment, system design, engineering, installation, inspection and maintenance services for access control, video surveillance, intercom, and network security solutions.
Our goal is to exceed our customer’s and employee’s expectations in the performance and delivery of our services.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Perform installation of access control, intrusion alarms, and other security-related systems.
- Strong computer skills with the ability to install and program software as needed.
- Maintain communications with customers and project managers to resolve customer issues.
- Work proactively and in a positive manner with all co-workers.
- Ability to solve practical problems and carry out responsibilities without supervision.
- Complete necessary paperwork in an accurate and legible manner.
Experience and Education Qualifications:
- 2-year college degree preferred or
- At least 2 years of Security System Installation/Service experience or
- At least a couple years of electronics systems experience
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
- Health Plans
- On-Site Training
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a position at Micrologic, please send a resume and cover letter to the Office Manager at email@example.com or at PO Box 328, Buckhannon, WV 26201.