Field Service/Installation Technician
Micrologic, the largest privately owned and operated fixed wireless internet service provider in West Virginia, is seeking a career-minded, customer focused individual to join our service team. If you have strong mechanical and electrical knowledge and/or experience and want to work for a positive established organization that values its great employees, then our Field Service/Installation Technician position might be the opportunity for you!
Include install, troubleshoot, repair, maintain and upgrade telecommunications, wireless Internet networks equipment.
- Complete requests for new service.
- On-call availability per schedule and solid technical telecommunications knowledge and ability to solve inquiries over the phone.
Two years field experience as a technician in a telecommunications environment preferred.
- Electrical or Mechanical Aptitude
- Team player willing to mentor and assist other technicians
- Detail and process oriented
- Ability to follow directions
- Ability to work at heights and with ladders
- Health Plans
- On-Site Training
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a position at Micrologic, please send a resume and cover letter to the Human Resources Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.