Micrologic is seeking qualified individuals to cover the existing service area, based on a 40-hour work week. We provide technical support to a large subscriber base using a diverse set of products.
- Excellent phone and people skills
- Networking, computer hardware/software knowledge
- Two years college or three to five years work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Electrical license preferred, but not required
- Health Plans
- On-Site Training
- Paid Vacation
- 401 (k)
How to Apply:
If you are interested in applying for a position at Micrologic, please send a resume and cover letter to the Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or at PO Box 328, Buckhannon, WV 26201.